Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thing #23

OK, I think I need to pinch myself. I am finally finished with 23 things!!!!! WOO HOO!
I would say my favorite things were all of the fun photo sites and tools, and the Google calendar. I am looking forward to using them at my school. I think overall this experience has really pushed me to take a chance online and learn something new. I think the next time I am challenged with technology I can look back to this jam packed summer course and pull experience from it. If a similar activity was offered to me in the future then I think I would participate, but maybe over a longer period of time. (And I hope that by then I won't procrastinate.....)

23 thing in a sentence: An introduction to online educational tools I might now have discovered on my own.

No comments: