Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing #8

OK, I have been avoiding this "thing", because the first and second time I tried it I couldn't get it. I know your probably thinking I'm a little slow, but I guess I was just frustrated because I honestly had never even heard of a RSS feed. So, anyway I sat down and actually had an open mind about it, and it really wasn't that bad. I mainly just added some of the recommended blogs and I added a weather feed as well as a fun things to do in Houston bog. Now that I got it started I can see that it will save time in the future. I am excited about the fun things to do in Houston blog, because my family, friends, and I are always trying to find things to do. As a librarian this will be a way for me to keep up with new trends and ideas without wasting a lot of searching time.

No comments: