Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing #2 71/2 Habits

In reading the 7 1/2 habits you would think that they are common sense, but in actuality you have to think about these things and do them purposefully until they become "habits"


"Begin with the end in mind." This seems easier than done. For example, I started this blog two weeks ago and I am now beginning once again with the end in mind. Of the 7 1/2 habits, this one is probably the hardest for me. I start off with everything really excited with great ideas in my head, but I think I lose sight of "the end". All of a sudden all I can see is an endless list of things to do. Though this may be the hardest for me to implement, I know it will be one of the most beneficial. When I do have "the end in sight" mindset I am much more efficient, and less likely to procrastinate.

"Teach and mentor others." This will be the easiest habit for me because I love to mentor and teach others. I enjoy knowing that I am helping others, and I feel that it comes naturally to me.

No comments: